CAT Scale Construction Foreman (Naperville,IL)
Company: Iowa 80 Group284 Fuel Supply
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Are you looking for year-round work in the construction field and
taking your management career to the next level?
CAT Scale Company is growing and to do so we need a Concrete
Construction Foreman to join our team. Our Concrete Foreman travels
the United States & Canada leading a team of successful
Construction Laborers while maintaining and repairing all of our
2,000 CAT Scales. When traveling out on the road, you will work 56
hours a week with hotel and meals paid for. When at home, the week
consists of 40 hours.
As a Concrete Foreman, you will work with all different types of
people including crew members, maintenance crews, subcontractors,
and customers. The Construction Foreman will encounter all
different types of tasks, including but not limited to: managing
3-4 Construction Laborers, oversee concrete assignments that will
include: scale deck repairs, electrical, trenching for conduit,
maintenance of all CAT Scale equipment and tools.
Employees need to reside within a two hour radius of headquarters
located in Walcott, Iowa.
- Supervise, train and coordinate job duties and delegate tasks
to Laborers and Subcontractors
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Resolve problems they are arise
- Report on progress to Management team
- Knowledge of the use and operation of concrete
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining
what kind of maintenance is needed
- Ensure safe housekeeping practices are followed at all
- Create and maintain positive working relationships
- Maintaining and submitting accurate paperwork (time cards,
logbooks and receipts) Requirements:
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent math skills
- Driven to lead
- Accountable, proactive and detail oriented!
- Ability to communicate and work with all types of people
- Ability to lift and move 50 to 75 pounds regularly
- Work outside during all types of weather
- Work under time constrains efficiently and have the ability to
work well with others
- Must be able to stand, kneel and bend over for long
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time or 2-3 weeks at a time
throughout the United States and Canada
- 2 years of proven Foreman experience
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus!
- Equipment operation experience is a plus! License:
- Valid Class A CDL with a good driving record Benefits:
- Paid every week!
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance!
- Travel advances are given for meals, lodging and
- 1.5 days off for every 7 days worked.
- The opportunity to travel to interesting locations throughout
the United States.
- Year round work!
- Company shirts, costs and uniforms provided!
- Boot and jean allowance yearly!
- Connecting your hard work with the company's profits by
receiving an ANNUAL BONUS!
- Gain financial security with the 401K plan that offers a 50%
- Paid vacation!
- Tuition assistance up to $1500 a year!
- Employee discounts on meals, merchandise and GAS!
- Earn fast cash for referring family and friends! Iowa 80 Group
and CAT Scale Company provide a peace of mind for employees!
Employees are taken care of in a number of ways that include hand
sanitizer being available, hand sewn masks and all necessary
training equipment for the job. In addition, the teams have a
flexible and understanding management team for support.
Job offer contingent on a successful background check, physical and
Associated topics: coordinator, director, facilities, lead, manager
iii, manager facilities, operations manager, property manager,
Keywords: Iowa 80 Group284 Fuel Supply, Naperville , CAT Scale Construction Foreman (Naperville,IL), Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!