Manage the shipping and receiving to ensure for accuracy of
sorting, posting and delivering mail and packages.
Dress Code: Business
Shift: 9am-6pm M-F & 10-3 Saturdays
- Key operations for copier and printer
- Complete any Print jobs
- Order office supplies including supplies for desks, printers;
maintain stock and inventory of office supplies
- Work with building management regarding any building
- Perform special projects as needed; contribute to team
- Develop procedures and policies for general office
- Function independently and act on information promptly
- Anticipate needs of office and take initiative to meet those
needs Interact with employees and external vendors
- Read, interpret, sort and scan incoming mail; process mail
utilizing pre-determined guidelines
- Receive, log and sort mail/packages appropriately with special
attention to time sensitive mail/materials
- Distribute mail through multiple daily mail runs; ensure
effective and responsive delivery time
- Comply with postal service and delivery service requirements
in processing outgoing mail; support cost controlling measures by
presorting and batching outgoing items
- Process overnight/express deliveries by preparing shipping
labels and tracking documents
- Prepare volume mailings by operating stuffing and posting
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a HS diploma or equivalent.
- Must be customer focused and display a professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess general computer knowledge (data entry).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or greater.
- 3-5 years prior office services related experience.
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks and projects to their
- Ability to identify and solve routine problems as they
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro