Company: Kehe Food Distributors
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Are you a Senior Business Analyst, Product Manager or Product
Owner who is passionate about bringing digital solutions to life?
Are you looking for an environment where you can lead others in
agile methodologies and put your keen eye for continuous
improvement to work?
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner closely with department leaders and product feature
teams, while applying problem-solving and analytical skills, to
deliver measurable business results through innovative product
- Conduct research and apply domain knowledge of customer needs
in the creation of a product roadmap.
- Maintain a high degree of quality and cohesion across KeHE
products while still focusing on speed-to-delivery to create value,
reduce risk, and validate business assumptions.
- Coach and mentor others in the Agile approach to product and
- Act as an example to others for continuous improvement through
a focus on personal and professional growth and development.
- Energize the team towards a common product mission and clearly
express the value generated by the product teams.
- Groom Business Analysts for potential succession as future
- Act as the primary authority for the specific product and
related process improvement efforts in their domain.
- Take ownership for the product roadmap and its related
- Drive engagement with key members, including upper level
management, to identify and prioritize product funding and
- Provide internal customers with product solutions that address
their need and help build future capabilities for an expanded
roadmap and future success.
Major projects include (but not limited to)
- A B2B ecommerce platform for retailers of the food
- A B2B digital platform for suppliers of the food industry
- A top-tier virtual marketing show experience built entirely
- Charity hackathons and contributions to "Make Lives
Our Tech Stack Today:
HTML | CSS | SASS | Ionic 3+ (mobile)Backend: .NET Core | AWS
(Lambda microservices, SNS/SQS, API Gateway, S3, Aurora Postgres
RDS) | Postgres and MS SQL | Entity Framework Core | RedisCommon:
Github Source Control | JIRA | Jenkins Pipelines | Octopus
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
What you bring:
- Several years of experience within an agile/scrum team, having
served as a Business Analyst or Product Manager at some point
- Prior experience developing, owning and driving product
- Experience bringing digital products to fruition
- Understanding basics of cloud-based architecture (AWS
What you Get:Competitive Salary, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off,
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/disability insurance, FSA & HSA,
401k, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), Wellness Program,
Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement
Keywords: Kehe Food Distributors, Naperville , Product Owner, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!