Finance Business Partner
Company: NVR, Inc.
Posted on: June 5, 2021
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after
since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality
and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 500,000 new
homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the
homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job
at NVR requires a hard hat. We don't just sell and build new homes;
we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide
mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR's
multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Finance Business Partner, your analytical approach to
business will allow you to successfully take financial
responsibility for profit center operations in our Midwest Region
as a Financial Leader on our team. You'll be part of the core
senior management team and, as such, play a major role in
developing the strategic direction of business development. You
will foster a "Business Partner" relationship with Operations,
designed to function as the link between the development of
long-term NVR goals and objectives and the execution of the
strategies to achieve those long-term goals and objectives.
- Provide value-added financial analyses to assess business
initiatives and to assist senior management in determining the
direction of operational decisions
- Direct all aspects of the monthly forecasting, annual planning
and 5 year planning processes for profit center operations
- Review and analyze monthly financial statements, community
performance, sales, production and costing metrics to conduct
analysis of profitability and asset utilization
- Oversee new project feasibility analysis, to provide strategy
on how to optimize new land deals to ensure that they meet
- Recommend process, policy, and procedural improvements across
operational areas as a result of your analyses
- Actively provide ad hoc analysis and periodic studies as
requested by Corporate, Regional or Divisional management.
- 7+ years business experience in financial analysis, planning or
- MBA and/or CPA
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- "Big Four", large manufacturing, or real estate experience
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to
your success and we'll give you the tools and industry knowledge
you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80%
of them promoted from within, so you'll find mentors who can share
their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that
reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our
employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of
our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings
Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10
years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United
States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.
Keywords: NVR, Inc., Naperville , Finance Business Partner, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!