2nd Shift Preventative Maintenance
Company: Township High School District 211
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Monday through Friday 2:15 p.m. - 10:45 p.m.
- Possess or be capable of securing and maintaining federal CFC
- Ability to maintain a preventive maintenance program.
- Possess safety habits and skills for performing maintenance
- Basic knowledge of electricity and plumbing.
- Knowledge to diagnose and repair small electric motors and
- Must be capable of understanding instructions and physically
able to perform assigned tasks.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic operation of energy
- Follows the preventive maintenance program schedule.
- Prepares reports on the preventive maintenance program.
- Responsible for good housekeeping practices in mechanical
- Participate in district sponsored training programs to update
knowledge and skills.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Building and Grounds
Keywords: Township High School District 211, Naperville , 2nd Shift Preventative Maintenance, Other , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!