Internal Reporting Analyst II
Posted on: June 6, 2021
To help save our customers green, we need an amazing team who
knows all about it. Our National Finance & Administration Services
department oversees the management of the critical resources and
infrastructure that our people need to get the job done at every
level. This service department is designed to make sure our retail
divisions and executive leadership receive the support they need to
run a successful operation. Within Finance our teams include:
Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Reporting, Tax
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
- Communicates and informs leadership of issues, status, and
results of assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Recommends process improvements for area of
- Conducts analysis of financial reports and Operational KPIs to
ensure that activities are accurate and available to project owners
in a timely manner.
- Determines and develops required project deliverables.
- Employs problem-solving techniques and performs special
projects and analyses as required.
- Assists leadership in implementation and rollouts of
- Researches and resolves reconciliation variances in financial
- Helps to cross-train other members of the team.
- Collaborates with team members as well as assigned divisions
and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data
within area of responsibility.
- Other project/tasks assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports
a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers
- Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes
concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the "extra mile" and
persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying
customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus
- Focuses on Quality: Takes an efficient, analytical approach to
solve problems or produce outputs in an accurate and timely manner.
Ensures quality and accuracy of results.
- Plans and Prioritizes: Sets priorities and organizes
information in order to efficiently and effectively get the job
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and
- Knowledge of the process for recording, classifying, and
summarizing financial transaction in accordance with company,
statutory, tax, cost, and reporting requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Thinks critically and analytically.
- Knowledge of financial analysis strategies.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and
- Ability to analyze information and accounts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Accounting or
- Experience with financial reporting, variance analyses, and
concept development of financial and KPI dashboards.
- Or, a combination of education and experience providing
- Experience with SAP BW, SAP Lumira and Tableau a plus.
- Work is performed in an office environment where a computer,
telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform
- Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from
one area to another.
- Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
- Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to
- Domestic travel required.
- Up to 5%.
Keywords: Aldi, Naperville , Internal Reporting Analyst II, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!