Furniture Repair Tech
Company: Haynes Furniture Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Must be qualified to rebuild,
refinish, touch-up and repair any merchandise that does not meet
the quality standards for delivery or pick-up by the company’s
- Ability to discern color
- General knowledge of wood/upholstery/leather repair techniques
to include knowledge or supplies needed for said repairs
- Proficiency with specialty equipment such as – band saws, table
saws, steamer, spray booth
- Skills and ability to cut glass
- Ability to read and comprehend assembly instructions with
ability to train others
- Identify and repair any defects found in merchandise using
proper furniture techniques that will present the best quality
product. To include: use of fillers, burn-ins, color matching and
replacement with pigments and stains, structural repairs and
installation of replacement parts.
- Proficiency in the spray application of finished, sealers and
toners to case goods.
- Ability to repair any and all of the five levels of finish
- High school or vocational school.
- Minimum 1--3 years’ experience.
- Previous woodworking and/or refinishing experience are
necessary for this position.
- Must be able to see color accurately, read, do simple math and
Keywords: Haynes Furniture Company, Naperville , Furniture Repair Tech, Other , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!