Cold Heading Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Selects, installs, and aligns dies, cutting tools, guides, and
stops to setup machine
- Sets controls to synchronize machine actions for various
operations on work piece in specified sequence.
- Positions coil of metal wire or rod on feed spindle and threads
it through straightening rolls into feed mechanism.
- Adjusts settings of dies on controls, as required, to produce
product within specified tolerances and meeting quality
- Starts machine to begin production and observes machine
operations for evidence of malfunction and products for
- Maintains, oils, and cleans machines on a regular basis. Drains
and cleans oil trays; dumps scrap, and sweeps floor to maintain
- Instructs and directs activities of workers in production
ensuring setups are completed accurately and timely.
- Ensures all quality and safety documentation is completed.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- High School diploma or the equivalent required; Associates
- Prior experience operating single and multi-die header
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating, and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to complete routine production and quality
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Understanding and compliance with safety rules and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
PandoLogic. Keywords: Cold Heading Machine Operator, Location:
Addison, IL - 60101
Keywords: ITW, Naperville , Cold Heading Machine Operator - 2nd Shift, Other , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!