Food Truck Manager (Delicatessen Services Co., LLC)
Company: Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Delicatessen Services Co., LLC
The food truck manager is responsible for managing food service
operations within food truck. Ensure all employees follow in house
policies and procedures and meets with all federal and state
To Be Successful
To be successful in this position, the food truck manager must
have strong time management skills, enjoys food prep, creative and
strive for a long career in the hospitality industry. He or she
will need to bring a passion for food trucks and events, have lots
of energy, and enjoy customer service. He or she must also be a
team player who enjoys working in a close knit, successful team
- Oversee the day-to-day operations at food truck and commercial
- Plan for and purchase food for daily operations.
- Maintain required records including food production, inventory,
income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
- Ensure food truck staff members follow proper sanitation
- Preside over food truck employees, including cooks, food
preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being
- Prepare and serve the food.
- Plan menus.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Manage prices for each product on menu.
- Plan and budget for future meals.
- Maintain equipment including refrigerator, prep table and
- Ensure customer dining experience is satisfactory.
- Expedite food.
- Hire, recruit, and train employees.
- Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
- Maintain the cleaning of the truck.
- Maintain employee records, prepare payroll, and complete
paperwork to comply with laws and regulations.
- Keep records of supplies and purchases.
- Being a cashier & Operating a point of sale (POS) system
- Fulfill customer orders
- Help run the line/ Prepare sandwiches & Wraps
- Prepare and serve sides
- Being a team player
- Post-shift cleaning & stocking of the truck
- Post-shift organizing and inventory
- Being happy and positive when working with customers
- Must be able to convey enthusiasm for our products
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast -paced
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work under pressure during a busy lunch rush in
fast-paced tight quarters while maintaining the highest food/
- 1 year or more of professional cooking experience as a short
order cook or have worked on a food truck preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Can be on their feet for 6 hours during service
- Has reliable transportation
Cafe and Retail Management
Keywords: Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc., Naperville , Food Truck Manager (Delicatessen Services Co., LLC), Other , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!