Company: Surface Experts of Chicago West
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our MissionAt Surface Experts, our mission is
to develop outstanding teams by investing in strong relationships.
Together we work to solve our customers problems by reducing the
waste of time, money and materials which end up in landfills.To
establish and lead a nationally recognized market for surface
repair as an alternative to replacement or complete refinishing.
Our goal is to be represented in every major metropolitan area, and
for our brand to be synonymous with spot repair among all
facilities and maintenance management.We are a national franchise
and are in the process of growing our local team. We are looking
for a person to fill our field technician role. Both men and women
make great Surface Experts techs, but there are a few requirements
that help us determine whether someone will have the skill set to
be able to learn quickly.Cabinet MakerWe are
looking for someone who has experience in cabinetry or carpentry.
We work with all sorts of cabinet materials: plywood, particle
board, melamine, thermo-foil and solid wood. Our work is very
detail oriented so anyone with fine wood working or a carpentry
background is very useful.Requirements:
We are also looking for individuals with:
- Experience of working with your hands, whether thats in
construction, manufacturing or even a hobby.
- Having experience working in facilities maintenance can be very
- It is helpful, but not necessary to have an art background.
Understanding color and how to match color is a large part of what
we do. If you are color blind than this is not the job for
- The training process is extensive so we are only interested in
hiring someone who can make at least a 2-year commitment.
- Attention to detail.
- Solutions based mindset, can do it attitude
- Commitment to meet project timelines.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent work ethic.
Experience a Day-in-the-life of a Surface Experts
- Competitive compensation with commission/bonus opportunity
- Paid holidays and accruable vacation available
- Paid training
- Employer funded Profit Sharing after onboarding period
- A company car and/or car allowance for commuting and job
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to
Surface Experts Corporate.
Keywords: Surface Experts of Chicago West, Naperville , Cabinet Maker, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!