Escrow Processor I
Company: Stewart Title Guaranty Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Escrow Processor I - 00DZK
When you work at Stewart, youre part of a global real-estate
services company that helps make the dream of property ownership a
reality around the world. Whether were providing residential and
commercial title insurance, closing and settlement services or
specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we deliver
comprehensive service, deep expertise and innovative customer
solutions by way of our direct operations, network of Stewart
Trusted Providers and family of companies. Join our team and
discover how Stewart Information Services Company (NYSE-STC)
impacts lives for the better. We do more than offer broad-scale
real-estate services and solutions; we provide the security for
building communities and dreams.
More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com, subscribe
to the Stewart blog at http://blog.stewart.com or follow Stewart on
To work with lenders, loan officers and attorneys to acquire,
analyze and organize all necessary documents needed to process
closing packages. Have the ability to balance the workload to
accommodate demands of the job, and exceed customer
- Process and quality check all documents from lenders and
attorneys for accuracy.
- Prepare title company closing documents in timely and
- Ensure complete and accurate packages are submitted for
- Respond to inquires from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to
- Prior to closing, call and confirm with lenders how the
packages are being sent. On purchase closings, call at least 48
hours prior to closing date.
- Work to build strong partnerships with local lenders, realtors,
Role Specific Knowledge:
- Have an understanding of escrow standards and basic
understanding of title clearance.
- Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines,
document preparation, and RESPA rules.
- Comprehensive understanding of pay off per diems & tax
prorations, interest etc.
- Have a complete understanding of lenders documents and
- Possess the skill set to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills, to professionally communicate with
both internal and external customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in loan processing which
includes experience in escrow closings and HUD preparation.
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your
current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart Point
internal jobs database.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application
process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job
seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe
you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job
opening or to submit an application, please contact us via email at
Job: Title and Escrow
Primary Location: Illinois-Naperville-Naperville-700 E Diehl
Organization: Stewart Title Company
Job Posting: Mar 8, 2021, 4:03:50 PM
Keywords: Stewart Title Guaranty Company, Naperville , Escrow Processor I, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!