Manager of Replenishment-Mariano's
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Company Name: Mariano's
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Plan, direct and manage the Replenishment operations to promote
and maximize sales and profit margins and achieve labor goals.
Demonstrate a love for food and passion for people while creating
an excellent customer experience by maintaining a friendly, safe
and clean environment. Demonstrate the company's core values of
respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate a love of food and passion for people, incredible
customer service and performance excellence through example and
team member education.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
- Ensure proper product handling to control cost (e.g. shrink and
- Follows all company, store and department policies and
- Manage the Replenishment program while adhering to local, state
and federal regulations and requirements.
- Institute 'Best Practice' leadership and management
- Drive sales and profits through an innovative approach to
replenishment, industry knowledge and technical expertise.
- Drive the flow of inventory to the customers through
replenishment of merchandise to the sales floor from the staging
- Coordinate the output of the stocking crew to ensure the
effective placement of product in a timely manner.
- Coach associates to achieve productivity standards inclusive of
- Manage vendor activity on the sales floor ensuring appropriate
stocking of product with regard to customer flow to ensure quality
- Monitor in-stock levels of all products and assign timely
- Ensure associates are properly trained; establish/maintain
cross training practices to optimize production.
- Maintain required records including food production and
- Review work procedures and operational concerns; determine
methods to improve customer service, production, performance,
safety and sanitation.
- Communicate daily with the co-store director regarding the
department status (e.g., success, issues and planning).
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food
quality standards, inventory levels, food safety and sanitation
guidelines and customer service expectations are met and
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, regularly
sit, stand and use hands to handle, finger or feel objects, tools
or controls; frequently walk, talk, hear, climb stairs, reach with
hands or arms and adjust visual focus. Occasional kneeling,
crouching, lifting objects up to 50 lbs., and climb ladders
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their
duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED, 5 yrs in supermarket industry and
completion of mangement training program, or equvilent combination
- Effective leadership, interpersonal communication and customer
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; strong time
- Sound judgement/problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to create operating budgets/financial forecast
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- Comprehensive knowledge of store operations and human resource
Education Level: None
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Mariano's: At Mariano's, our values are rooted in the
Midwest -we work hard and we believe in the team members that make
what we do possible each day. It's these values that allow us to
continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value and
service as we have for over 140 years. Here, you'll find
opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and
be a member of team that is dedicated to supporting our stores and
creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IL || Palatine || 545 N. Hicks Road || 60067 ||
Mariano's || None || Store Management || Employee || Exempt ||
Full-Time || None
Keywords: Kroger, Naperville , Manager of Replenishment-Mariano's, Other , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!