Growth Marketing Manager
Company: The Pampered Chef
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Purpose of the Role:
You sit at the pivot point between marketing activities and
business outcomes by employing an agile, data drive approach to
drive customer acquisition, repeat, and activation. Reporting to
the Director of Digital and Growth Marketing, you are responsible
for building and leading a highly effective team in the strategic
direction, development, and tactical optimization of our email,
paid, and organic marketing funnel.
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of email
marketing programs, asses the results and continuously look to
optimize programs based on data analysis to increase engagement,
conversion rates, and attributed revenue.
- Actively test and analyze audiences, advertising creative,
multimedia, site pages, landing pages and placement to drive
results in line with business goals and objectives
- Work closely with creative team on content requirements and
best practices for your area of ownership
- Develop and execute regular A/B testing across paid and owned
- Fundamentally understand SEO, email workflows, paid media and
how to understand and optimize within each channel.
- Manage our relationship with our Email Service Provider, Paid
Media vendor, and corresponding budgets with a relentless pursuit
to increase ROI.
- Partners with Manager of Digital Analytics to provide
data-driven content and performance analysis, including weekly
performance analysis, across channels. Leverage to recommend budget
allocation, audience targeting, and segmentation.
- Forecasts campaign performance and provides detailed
retrospectives of performance relative to target - uses learning to
optimize future campaigns.
- Manages and develops a high performing team of 3
Competencies for Success:
- Build Effective Teams
- Business Insights
- Cultivates Innovation
- Customer Focus
Measures of Success:
- Customer Repeat/Reactivation Rate
- New customers/selling consultant
- Email Revenue
Education & Experience:
- You have 5-8 years in performance marketing experience, email
experience is required, Salesforce experience a plus.
- You are a subject matter expert on email marketing and can
bring your knowledge of best practices, North American legal
requirements, and mobile email standards to guide the team's
- You have an analytical mindset and take a methodical approach
to your analyses, which enables you to discover key insights to
make both smaller, incremental adjustments and game-changing
- You're passionate about brand marketing and love to bring big
ideas to life
- You can collect and examine audience insights to help develop
creative marketing and acquisition plans
- You have familiarity with Google Analytics, and finding key
insights related to your campaigns
- You have had past successes developing digital marketing
campaigns that delivered tangible business results in customer
acquisition and increasing customer lifetime value
- You build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships,
driving results through collaboration.
- You are passionate about developing and teaching others.
Keywords: The Pampered Chef, Naperville , Growth Marketing Manager, Other , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!