Company: LAUNCH Industrial
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are a multi industry parts manufacturer in Addison, IL. We
make various fasteners, springs, screws, hinges and valves on site.
Our facility is a 100,000 square foot, temp controlled environment.
We are currently hiring for a 1st Shift CNC Machinist and pay
$23-$28/hour depending on experience. 5+ years of experience
preferred. Below are a few key things related to the role.
- 6AM to 4:30PM, Monday through Friday. 5 ten hour days, so OT is
- Starting at $23 p/hour, but can be flexible for the right
experience. Time and half for time worked over 40 hours.
- 5+ years of experience Setting Up and Operating a CNC Machine.
Swiss CNC experience is REQUIRED. We have CNC Swiss Citizen
machines on site at both facilities.
- Able to understand and follow detailed blueprints, sketches,
drawings and different manuals.
- Comfortable with holding tolerances as close as +/-.0001 to
+/-.0005. Some project's can even be tighter, but not often.
- Experience utilizing manual and digital inspection devices such
as bore gauges, micrometers (various kinds), calipers, dial
indicators, height gauges, thread and pin gauges, microscopes for
visual inspection, profilometers and most importantly
- Maintains specifications by perceptive drilling, grooving, and
cutting, as well as turning, facing, knurling and threading
operations; taking measurements; police investigation malfunctions;
troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls;
sharpening and substitution worn tools; adhering to quality
assurance procedures and processes.
- Experienced working in a CNC environment with multi
- A history working in a supervisory role would be a plus and
allow additional pay to be discussed.
- Managing a team of 4 to 5 employees at a time, delegating work
and projects and scheduling orders and jobs for each machinist on
- Has worked with Stainless, Carbon steels, aluminum and other
- Maintains instrumentality by finishing preventive maintenance
requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; line of work for repairs.
- Maintains continuity by documenting and human activity actions,
irregularities, and continued wants. Documents actions by finishing
production and quality logs.
As a LAUNCH employee, youll have access to a complete benefits
package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple
plans to choose from and a 401(k) program. Plus, you join the
LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, giving you the ability to
earn extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If youre ready to LAUNCH your career, youve found an employer that
will take you to new heights.
LAUNCH Industrial partners with our manufacturing and warehouse
clients to support them on both permanent and project roles. We
take the time to understand our clients needs, operation and
culture to deliver talent that is an all-around great fit for your
organization. Our focus is local sourcing. We employ a highly
precise recruitment process to ensure that we find the best
available candidates in your designated geographic region. We
support our clients around the nation, placing contractors on a
contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement basis in positions
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Keywords: LAUNCH Industrial, Naperville , CNC Machinist, Other , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!