Manager Recruitment Selection Solutions
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI's most
valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration,
Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource
Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and
Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ
talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the
supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
- Assures the training, development, and performance of their
team's staff to retain a motivated, professional workforce that
achieves their career objectives.
- Approves all time-off requests for direct reports.
- Establishes and communicates job responsibilities and
performance expectations to their team to assure mutual
understanding of desired results; evaluates performance and
achievement of expectations and desired results; resolves internal
or external barriers that prohibit successful goal
- Understands the overarching company strategy, as well as
communicates and models the core values, of the organization to
create a sense of teamwork and membership among employees.
- Consults with leadership on the development of their team's
- Advises leadership to source external vendors for applicable
services when appropriate.
- Liaises with regions to ensure timely and efficient
- Consults with the business to effectively design and streamline
applicable processes within the organization.
- Keeps up-to-date on external best practices and relevant
changes to their field/area; communicates updates to
- Acts as a strategic HR business partner to the recruitment
selection team, assisting in identifying, employing and negotiating
3rd party contracts for all pre-employment assessments, tools and
- Creates and leads large scale process, tools and technology
implementations for ALDI's recruitment selection team through
tracking activities, resolving problems, reviewing and creating
recruitment related reports, mitigating risk and recommending
appropriate software to increase efficiencies.
- Validates and conducts adverse impact analysis of all selection
- Liaises with Legal to ensure compliance in recruitment
- Ensures projects are completed within negotiated scope,
quality, timelines and budget.
- Optimizes the selection process through the creation and
analysis of recruitment selection reporting and KPIs.
- Ensures optimal utilization of the ATS by: analyzing candidate
drop-off rates within the selection process stage, monitoring
internal/external system use and maintenance and liaise with HR
Systems & Administration teams to recommend and realize potential
- Oversees contractual relationships with 3rd party vendors and
applicable temporary staffing agencies to support recruitment
- Manages their team by driving projects and tasks to completion
through effective prioritization, work planning, resource
allocation, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Identifies cost-saving opportunities and potential process
- Serves as the primary link between their team's staff and
leadership to assure understanding of company goals, objectives,
and opportunities for improvement.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
- Managing Self: Seeking feedback, reflecting upon personal
behaviors and looking for growth opportunities. Displaying
composure, resilience and a positive approach to work.
- Communicating with Impact: Communicating clearly and
effectively in written, non-verbal and verbal communication to
inform, inspire, motivate and influence. Appreciating the
importance of listening, empathy and respect.
- Cooperating with Others: Creating and maintaining mutually
beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Actively consulting, managing conflict and appreciating alternative
perspectives and cultures.
- Leading People: Fostering a cooperative leadership style that
empowers and motivates. Providing clear expectations and direction.
Developing people in their roles and supporting future growth.
- Driving Decisions and Results: Showing ownership by making
informed decisions, executing efficiently and taking responsibility
for results. Pursuing goals and taking initiative. Using market
awareness to better meet the customers' needs (internal and
- Managing Change: Demonstrating flexibility and embracing
changes to adapt to shifting business needs and emerging
technologies. Identifying opportunities for business improvements.
Effectively implementing changes in alignment with business
- Understands the history, strategy, organizational authority,
interdependence of job duties, products, systems, and services of
- Knowledge of talent acquisition assessments and selection
- Ability to recommend, interpret, and apply company policies and
- Knowledge of human resources management and the ability to
coordinate human resources relating to retention, motivation,
reward, discipline, development, and separation.
- Ability to establish budgets considering all relevant variables
and current financial plans.
- Ability to plan for and use funds to maximize the value of the
financial resources of the organization.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and
- Understands cost/benefit analysis.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Knowledge of financial analysis strategies and how to
effectively apply them in decision-making.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Ability to facilitate group involvement when conducting
- Ability to develop rapport, trust, and open communication that
enhances the growth and job performance of direct reports.
- Effective organizational, problem-solving, and time management
skills; maximizes productivity.
- Gives attention to detail.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications,
Business Analytics, Psychology or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive talent acquisition
management experience, with an emphasis in recruitment selection
for retail operations.
- Experience with 3rd party vendor relations, SaaS
implementations, ATS product integrations and pre-employment
- Experience with recruitment related reporting and reporting
systems, preferred IBM Cognos Analytics.
- Or, a combination of education and experience providing
- Work is performed in an office environment where a computer,
telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform
- Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from
one area to another.
- Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
- Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to
- Domestic travel required.
- Up to 10%.
Keywords: Aldi, Naperville , Manager Recruitment Selection Solutions, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!