Mammography Technologist - Naperville Immediate Care, In-house Registry, Rotating
Company: Northwestern Medicine
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a
difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first
approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare
industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the
opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter
where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At
Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive
benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k)
matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees.
Ready to join our quest for better?
The Mammography Technician reflects the mission, vision, and
values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and
Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant
policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and
- Provides mammography and DEXA imaging and patient care services
at defined levels to patients.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical
parameters accurately. Recognizes significant artifacts and
equipment limitations and reports to appropriate staff.
- Implements radiation protection and safety standards.
- Assesses and educates patients according to specific department
- Maintains a quality assurance program according to FDA and MQSA
- Enters mammography patient information data into mammography
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technologist Program
- CPR - Basic Life Support
- Licensed by the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- One year of Mammography Technologist experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the
basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender
identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any
other protected status.
Keywords: Northwestern Medicine, Naperville , Mammography Technologist - Naperville Immediate Care, In-house Registry, Rotating, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!