Director of Marketing
Company: Marquette Management
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Director of Marketing
Marquette Management is searching for an experienced and
exceptional property management executive to lead marketing efforts
across our multifamily portfolio. In this role applicants should be
able to develop and execute on branding and marketing efforts
through digital and traditional platforms and integrate marketing
efforts across all properties including corporate presence. This
person will provide direction, oversight, and guidance to the
marketing team. With proven expertise and industry experience, you
will lead all efforts in branding, communications, reputation
management, digital marketing, social presence and advertising.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, experienced and
proven leader that will make impactful decisions concerning our
vision, culture, corporate and company strategies,
marketing/branding and initiatives as well as customer
partnerships. If you have a history leading people, problem
solving, innovative ideas, risk-taking and proven results this is
the position for you.
This position will report to the COO of Marquette.
Director of Marketing responsibilities:
- Direct supervision of the Marketing Department
- Oversee the development and initiatives of content and digital
marketing and traditional marketing across multiple platforms
- Oversee content marketing and
- Spearhead efforts to increase SEO and Reputation Management and
all aspects of digital marketing
- Use research and KPIs to develop, implement and measure
- Develop annual marketing plans for the portfolio that will
include new initiatives and evaluation of 3rd party
- Strengthen client and vendor relationships, evolve digital
platform, and bring powerful ideas and insights to life
Director of Marketing skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, digital marketing, or
- Minimum of 6+ years of marketing and sales experience
- Proven record of Leadership experience and long-term strategic
- Ability to present concepts in new ways and from new
- Ability to vet progressive digital marketing companies and
support 3rd party agencies as well as negotiating price and
- Leadership experience in marketing with a thorough knowledge of
marketing principles, property management, along with a
demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Outstanding analytical skills, a high degree of intellectual
curiosity and creativity, and the ability to engage with other
senior leaders in addressing complex business issues.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write public
relation collateral and responses.
- Ability to create clear action plans as well as execution and
evaluation of those plans
- New development and lease up experience preferred.
- Serve as a key and active member of the senior management team,
overseeing, leading, guiding and directing all activities of the
- Ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and exercise the
agility to move swiftly in relation to marketing related
- Provide input to all strategic roadmaps and all new development
- Lead the process for continuous evaluation of trends in the
- Develop strategy for department centered around company core
values business goals, company branding, and departmental
- Work closely with HR/ Learning & Development to assist in
developing and facilitating training sessions to include marketing
and leasing, effective sales techniques and other leadership and
development programs as needed
Keywords: Marquette Management, Naperville , Director of Marketing, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!