Executive Chef (Executive Kitchen Manager)
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Topgolf is flat out FUN! We embrace our core values of: Fun,
Once Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit, and Caring. Topgolf welcomes
millions of visitors to our sites each year so get ready for
super-high volume, great energy, incredible career path
opportunities and having a blast while you lead the best teams in
the industry - that's Topgolf!
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal
government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are
authorized to work in the U.S.
- Create and maintain the Topgolf Culinary Experience; it's
famous and fantastic!!
- Train, support, develop and manage the kitchen staff and
supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption,
- Monitor inventory and purchase product as needed;
- Maintain food and labor costs according to budget;
- Select and develop recipes, standardize production recipes to
ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards;
- Plan and price menus;
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; and ensure
proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
- Directly supervise kitchen personnel with responsibility for
hiring, discipline, performance reviews and initiating pay
- Must have the ability to manage in a diverse environment with
focus on food quality and customer service is essential to success
in this role.
- Previous experience with inventory and labor cost.
- Demonstrate cooking, menu development and pricing.
- Minimum of 8 or more years in culinary management. Development
of culinary team required
- Bachelor's degree or related culinary degree, preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand or walk for extended
periods of time
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is
committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to
preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual
misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics
(such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status)
in its application and hiring processes and in its employment
decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes
steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable
and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business
partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Keywords: TopGolf, Naperville , Executive Chef (Executive Kitchen Manager), Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!