High School Facilities Manager
Company: Naperville Community Unit School District 203
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Title: High School Facility Manager Department: Building and
Grounds Location(s) : Naperville North High School Position Reports
To: Principal, Director of Building and Grounds, or Designee
Exemption Status Exempt
To plan, direct, and review all custodial and maintenance
services within the facility..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
% of Time Essential Duties
- Tours the buildings and grounds on a daily basis, confers with
supervisor and maintenance personnel regarding immediate needs,
schedules, and procedures.
- Supervise all custodial and maintenance activities for the
- Assigns work orders for repair work and preventative
maintenance; corresponds with facility personnel.
- Supervises the physical security of the facility.
- Orders and maintains supply inventories; recommends purchases
of suitable tools and miscellaneous supplies.
- Cooperates with the Buildings & Grounds Department in the
formation of budget requests for building/site modifications..
- Operate functions of Energy Management system. Promote,
encourage, and monitor energy conservation efforts of the
- Monitors time records of all custodial, maintenance, and
supervisory employees; certify records for salary payments. Manage
overtime hours in accordance with the District's procedures.
- Evaluate the performance of the custodial and maintenance
personnel on a scheduled basis in accordance with the District's
- Assist in the selection and placement of new personnel.
- Communicate on a scheduled basis with the Director of Buildings
- Oversee the production of building access cards and the
maintenance and repair of the equipment for the same.
- Assist in disciplinary process of personnel.
Non-Essential / Marginal Responsibilities
% of Time Non-Essential Duties(if applicable)
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- 3- 5 years of working experience in a supervisory role.
- Good writing and verbal skills.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Experience in an education environment preferred.
- In the course of investigation, coordinate the activities of
the custodial and /or maintenance personnel to make sure tasks are
- Oversee all programs responsible for, budget and spending.
- Makes day-to-day operational decisions.
- Ability to work flexible works hours including evenings and
weekends as needed.
Keywords: Naperville Community Unit School District 203, Naperville , High School Facilities Manager, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!