Growth Solutions Analyst, Albertson
Company: Kehe Food Distributors
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!
The Growth Solutions Analyst is a key asset to KeHE's
Merchandising Team. This position is responsible for supporting the
Director and Manager of Customer Insights & Growth Solutions in the
development of customer presentations. This position will also
engage and coordinate the efforts of key stakeholders and subject
matter experts to meet the scope & deadlines of projects. As with
all positions at KeHE, we expect that all actions will be
consistent with KeHE's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Identify product trends specific to chain retailers by
- Syndicated data (SPINS, IRI)
- KeHE data
- Panel data (CSIA)
- Demographic data (ShopperSights)
Consumer data (Mintel)
- Research quantitative information to support innovative
- Compile actionable qualitative information to develop customer
- Utilize syndicated data portals to mine and extract information
for customer presentations
- Create demographic clustering to determine highest potential
customer store opportunities
- Analyze customer assortment to determine voids & establish a
- Manage project to ensure timelines, progress & deliverables are
clearly communicated & completed
- Assemble & proof final presentations for accuracy &
- Evaluate past performance of presentations & projects to ensure
ROI potential is maximized
- Support other functional groups within marketing department on
an as needed basis (e.g. Our Brands and Events & Publications
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field of
- A minimum of two years of related experience in quantitative
sales & general business analysis.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Experience with grocery category management, the consumer
package goods industry, and/or the grocery industry are a
- Experience with query writing and/or IBM Cognos Connection a
- Willingness to take initiative on projects with minimal
- Ability to effectively communicate findings & recommendations
in writing to internal audiences as well as external manufacturers,
brokers & conventional & natural customers.
- Demonstrated skill & competency with all Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced business
- Capacity to learn & process quickly.
- Proven record of fact-based decision making using Nielsen, IRI,
Spins, Spectra, & other syndicated purchased data.
- Possess a sense of urgency & attention to accuracy &
- Ability to effectively manage a wide variety of tasks
simultaneously & often with time conflicting pressures.
- Demonstrated ability & willingness to work flexible hours,
including some weekends.
- Ability & willingness to travel (about 10-15%).
Keywords: Kehe Food Distributors, Naperville , Growth Solutions Analyst, Albertson, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!