National Account Manager - Mobile Service and Repair
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Note: This position can be located within Addison, IL or
The principal responsibilities for this position are to generate
revenue from national accounts with multi-plant operations and to
develop opportunities for our products and related services.
Additionally, the individual is responsible for driving the
strategy and implementation of marketing and sales efforts for
industrial and mobile service and repair business opportunities
companywide. This role will interact with all SunSource business
units and will require strong coordination throughout the
organization. The selected candidate will be expected to achieve
their revenue sales target.
National Accounts (focus area: mobile service and repair
- Expand customer base: Develop and expand existing and new
national accounts throughout the country.
- Develop Strategic Business Plan: Make significant contributions
to the strategic business plan for national accounts, providing
input such as: relevant market information, sales and marketing
strategies, vision and goals.
- Leverage existing customers: Leverage current successes in
individual customer sites throughout the entire company.
- Align national sales with strategic plan: Achieve targeted
sales growth for national accounts at a rate and profit margin
consistent with the strategic business plan.
National Service and Repair Manager:
- Develop a comprehensive market overview of the service and
repair market; including key customers and suppliers.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the associated market
- Develop a database of the current products and services that
are sold into the Market today and create and define those products
and services that can be supplied into new Market geographies.
- Develop and coordinate marketing and sales strategies to
leverage the SunSource value-add solutions within these key
customers and applications.
- Create and implement innovative and effective Marketing
programs to support all product lines and related services to be
- Support the sales organization with effective Marketing
materials and promotional activities such as supplier conferences,
industry tradeshows and association meetings.
- Collaborate with SunSource district sales teams to make joint
- Develop an internal communication strategy.
- Engage in regular weekly cadence call updates and any monthly
or quarterly business reviews.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to develop thorough industry, customer and products
- Ability to develop and articulate a comprehensive Strategic
- Demonstrated understanding of Off-Highway markets and business
- Experience integrating marketing efforts and
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to influence others through collaborative consensus
- Entrepreneurial mentality: Business acumen paired with start-up
sense of urgency.
- Proven results developing strategies in a variety of the
- Developing relationships at the executive level.
- Understanding our technologies and capabilities
- Develop the appropriate approach and strategy to win new
- Team facilitation skills and relationship building skills to
foster engagement and an environment of teamwork and trust.
- Enthusiasm and motivation essential: a confident change-agent
with ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- 2 Year Technical degree or Bachelor's degree in business,
marketing, engineering or sales.
- 6 + years of experience with the service and repair market
- Experience cultivating sales strategies and growing accounts at
the national level.
- Ability to work with cross-functional support groups across all
levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong computer skills.
- In depth knowledge of the bid and proposal process.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Passion for sales process and delivering results to
- Ability to see the big picture and provide solutions to meet
- Organizational know how with innate understanding of why
different SunSource business areas exist, how they work, and who to
contact to get questions answered.
- Direct communication as characterized by a confident
face-to-face approach, not a reliance on e-mail and other
impersonal forms of contact which detract from the cohesiveness of
- The perseverance to overcome disruptions, resource constraints,
budgetary limits, and changes in business area strategy.
- Manage changing needs of SunSource by exhibiting flexibility;
cognizant of need for speed to market.
- Ability to foster relationships and generate enthusiasm for the
overall selling experience.
Keywords: SunSource, Naperville , National Account Manager - Mobile Service and Repair, Other , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!