Frontline Education is the leading provider of school
administration software, empowering strategic K-12 leaders with the
right tools, data and insights to proactively manage human capital,
business operations and special education. Educational
organizations representing over 80,000 schools and millions of
educators, administrators and support personnel have partnered with
Frontline Education in their efforts to develop the next generation
of learners. Frontline is dedicated to driving engagement across
K-12 school systems and supporting the continuous improvement of
employee effectiveness and efficiency with solutions for proactive
recruiting and hiring, absence and time, professional growth,
student information systems, special education and interventions,
payroll, benefits and financial management.
This individual will engage Forecast5 internal and external
clients to ensure efficient implementation of the 5Lab
- Assist in creation of templates, reports, and dashboards to
ensure successful client onboarding
- Standardize and implement best-in-class dashboards and reports
across most client implementations
- Provide support and Develop database queries to assist in
acquiring data from clients.
- Ensure accuracy of client data
- Provide client support on all aspects of the 5Lab platform
- Provide feedback within organization to improve the client
experience and engagement levels.
- Collaborate with product development team to enhance features
and benefits of products
- Document and track client interactions, services provided, and
- Guide and train peers as needed
- Develop and improve processes and procedures for data analytics
team including standardizing data ingestion and mapping processes
for student datasets.
- Provide feedback to team members responsible for product
development to help enhance the experience and value of products
- Act as lead on client engagements to ensure seamless
onboarding, implementation and software training. Validate models
and ensure data integrity.
- May lead planning for and/or support delivery of conferences,
workshops, webinars and customer events. Assist with initiatives
and projects for existing clients. Respond to requests from
Advisors and clients.
- Act as resource for other team members regarding specific
state/client category knowledge and product functionality. May
participate in selected committees.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in data management
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or finance or
equivalent work experience
- Depending on individual assignment, expert level knowledge of
public sector data or experience in education administration.
Who we are:
We're a group of unique and talented individuals that love what
we do. We've been lucky enough to land jobs with a rapidly growing
tech company that supports an appreciative and friendly customer
base. We work hard to make our customers happy, but we like to have
a good time in the process.
We are a company that strives to think in terms of "we" instead
of "me." We believe in the philosophy of servant leadership and
that it's all about putting others first. We also value the balance
between family and work.
Our company growth has created a promising environment for
career advancement and rewarding challenges. We offer a competitive
compensation package including a base salary, target bonus plan and
stellar benefits including unlimited PTO.
Frontline Education Vision:
A connected future for school administration that enables every
leader, teacher, and student to thrive.
Frontline Education Mission:
Partnering with the education community by providing innovative
technology and best practices to empower K-12 schools in their
pursuit of excellence.
Frontline Education is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer and all qualified applicates will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.