REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITY after initial in-office training. MUST
have a dedicated distraction free workspace and high-speed internet
of 20 mbps or greater. LSI will provide ALL computer and phone
In this exciting, fast-paced position, you will be responsible
for answering inbound calls while providing remarkable customer
service on behalf of Credit Unions/Banks nationwide.
Summary: Service banking transactions on behalf of a credit
union or bank by accessing sensitive information and completing the
transaction in the various computer platforms. You will be
responsible to protect the account by ID verifying every caller
(fraud prevention) along with answering and resolving a lengthy
list of banking inquiries: view and reconcile account and loan
related inquiries, transfer funds, reorder checks, use third party
platforms to resolve various issues (unblock debit cards, submit
loan payments), view and explain why funds are on hold, and provide
loan and deposit rates. A Financial Service Representative answers
back-to-back calls and typically handles 10-12 calls per hour.
Language Skills: Ability to read, write, and comprehend complex
instructions in an accurate and timely manner. We are always
looking for individuals fluent in other languages!
Mathematical Skills: Ability to accurately add, subtract,
divide, and multiply to provide callers with accurate account
Computer Skills: Type approximately 40 net words per minute.
Hours: Our contact center is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week -
more hours to serve our client's needs creates a variety of
schedule options for our staff based on our business needs.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: While performing the duties
of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit for an
extended time, use a keyboard, and talk to callers via a hands free
head set. The noise level in the contact center is usually
moderate, but at times there could be 100 employees on
interactions. If working remote, the noise level is minimal.
- Experience with general banking knowledge/terminology and
banking platforms (mobile, online banking) preferred
- Proficient typing and computer skills
- Exceptional attendance record - ability to work days/evening,
Saturday or Sunday and some Holidays
- Accurately and efficiently navigate through several computer
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to
- Ability to effectively handle and diffuse challenging
situations based on reason for call and temperament of the
- Professional and upbeat attitude that thrives in a fast-paced
- Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service on
High school/GED or better (preferred)
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Paid Training, $17 an hour upon "graduation" from financial
services training (approx. 60-90 days)
- Lucrative Shift Differentials ($2-$5 an hour)
- Relaxed dress environment - opportunity to work from the
comfort of your home after initial training - no commute!
- Generous Paid Time Off - rest and relaxation!
- Year-round employee appreciation events and online recognition
award program - you are awesome!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for Full and Part-time
employees (+20 hrs/wk)
- Life and Disability insurance
- Paid Volunteer Time Off - give back to your community!
- Educational and national employee-assistance programs
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan and 401k match
- Growth opportunities - 90% of leadership positions are filled