Remote Insurance Agent
Company: Blue Summit Insurance Solutions
Posted on: July 11, 2021
About Blue Summit Insurance Solutions
At Blue Summit we are changing things
up. Our dedicated team of professionals are paving the way for
independent virtual agents that want to own and grow their books of
business from home in these crazy Covid times. We are experienced,
driven, and committed to improving the success of our agents and
Our agents are responsible for selling
Health Insurance, Medicare, Life Insurance, Prescription Drug Plans
and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound
and outbound lead opportunities.
- Assist individuals and families to select appropriate insurance
plans that meet their needs and budget.
- Present options using our technology platform
- Conform to and abide by the rules and requirements set forth by
all regulatory bodies acting in good faith.
- Meet personal production goals and objectives as
- Utilize the established communication and sales process
- Participate in coaching sessions with team lead and execute on
necessary communication/behavior changes
- Meet monthly sales goals including applications submitted and
- Follow compliance guidelines and mandatory disclosures
What to expect:
- Growth opportunities – we offer leadership development training
and promote from within for those seeking career advancement
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development
and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual
and group coaching sessions
- Fast paced, high performance environment
- We represent multiple carriers in 50 states
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and
- Ambitious sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to
build rapport with prospective customers
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work
effectively in a sales environment
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed
in a fast-paced environment, transactional
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics
- Minimum Internet Speed (Hardwired): 30mb down/20mb up
- Blue Summit offers a generous rewards package including:
- Competitive street level commissions, including renewals with
the ability to earn performance-based bonuses
Work Location and Schedule:
- Work at your own pace and schedule.
- Position Location: This position is a remote role.
- Training Starts: February & March
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: Up to $110,000.00 per year in Commision.
- Insurance Producer License for Life & Health. (Required)
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Pay: $28,420.00 - $114,510.00 per year
Keywords: Blue Summit Insurance Solutions, Naperville , Remote Insurance Agent, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!