Registered Nurse Liaison (RN) - Now Hiring!
Posted on: July 11, 2021
Help us change the face of serious illness, and our
patients celebrate every moment by joining JourneyCare as a
Registered Nurse Liaison!
JourneyCare is a nonprofit, community-based organization that
provides care and support to families living with serious illness.
With 40 years of healthcare leadership and expertise, JourneyCare
has achieved national recognition for growth, innovation, community
partnerships and best practices in caring for seriously ill adults
and children. JourneyCare is licensed to serve 13 counties in the
Chicago region and is the largest provider of hospice and
palliative care in Illinois. We are more than just a career choice
- it is a culture where you can make a difference!
Ask us also about our competitive benefits
The Registered Nurse Liaison (RN) is a resource registered nurse to
patients, family members and staff of hospitals, physicians, and
nursing homes. They are responsible for sustaining and increasing
referral sources from the hospitals and nursing homes and other
community sources. The Registered Nurse Liaison (RN) uses their
knowledge of JourneyCare programs and services to provide education
to these referral sources.
Work Schedule - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm or 9:00 am
to 5:30 pm (Monday through Friday with Alternating Weekends)
Service Area(s) - Naperville and Northwest
Keyword: Nurse Liaison
Requirements for Registered Nurse Liaison (RN)
- Associate Degree in Nursing; Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois
- Minimum of 1-year clinical experience, preferably in an acute
care, home health, or hospice setting
- Ability to demonstrate sound clinical judgement with minimal
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and maintain a
calming, professional presence in a fast-paced environment with
- Ability to maintain organizational confidentiality, which
includes but is not limited to information about patients/families,
volunteers, employees, donors, and Agency processes
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, patient database, e-mail),
- Knowledge of federal and state healthcare regulations,
Keywords: JourneyCare, Naperville , Registered Nurse Liaison (RN) - Now Hiring!, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!