Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 10, 2021
- Foods manufacturer with excellent benefits, growth potential
and stability are hiring for a Maintenance Supervisor on the night
shift (7 pm - 7 am)
- They are looking for a Supervisor who will manage 10-12
maintenance technicians and electricians in a high-speed packaging
- The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, a natural leader
who has excellent leadership skills and has excellent oral and
written communication skills
- Full relocation assistance will be
- Lead a team of Maintenance Mechanics & Electricians in
predictive & preventative maintenance and machine repair.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and day to day
supervision of maintenance systems, processes and documentation
associated with efficient and High Performing Manufacturing
Organizations (Prevention and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, SOP’s,
- Ensure maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work
closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and
- Develop and/or maintain Key Performance Indicators for tracking
and reporting the performance of the maintenance function (supplier
performance, 3rd party contractor performance, equipment
reliability, overall equipment effectiveness, etc.)
- Provide long term solutions and day-to-day support to all
operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem
analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- Train employees on proper work methods and safety
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with regulations.
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance work performed and
- Provide regular status reports to maintenance management
- HS diploma is required; prefer a BS/BA/ AAS and or related
- 2+ years of maintenance supervision is required; food, consumer
products, beverage or related manufacturing experience is preferred
but open to any manufacturing environment
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order
processes, preventive/ predictive maintenance, TPM, Lean,
Six-sigma, 5S, is required
- Strong leadership skills (conflict resolution, facilitation,
change management skills, decision making, empowerment and
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts
associated with high-level process issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus
military veteran preferred
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Naperville , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!