CDL A Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly - Average $84K + $5K Sign On Bonus
Company: Dollar General
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Dollar General is currently hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for
local and regional routes. We are excited that you have decided to
join the trucking industry and we want to help you launch a
successful career as a professional truck driver. Dollar General
offers a paid training program and benefits day 1 to put you on the
fast track to success. We take care of our DG family so that you
can take care of yours.Our CDL-A Truck Drivers benefits
- New pay package! Eligible to earn on average $84,000+ per
- $5,000 sign-on bonus paid out fast in 2 installments over 6
- PAID TRAINING! Earn $200/Day while you train!
- Full benefits and 401k matching, available Day 1
- Weekly home-time
- Pet policy- We love our furry family too!
- Unlimited referral bonuses (Up to $2,500 per referral)
- Annual and quarterly bonuses
- Unload pay
- New equipment
- Paid weekly
- Quarterly Safety BonusCDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of ageNew CDL-A Truck Drivers, join our
tight-knit Dollar General community today! Schedule Your Interview
now! *Pay varies by route, location and experience level.
Associated topics: cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company
driver team, company truck driving, dedicated regional, dedicated
truck driving, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, otr driver,
Keywords: Dollar General, Naperville , CDL A Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly - Average $84K + $5K Sign On Bonus, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!