Student Support Coordinator - New Student Team
Company: DeVry University
Posted on: November 19, 2021
DeVry University strives to close our society's opportunity gap
by preparing learners to thrive in careers shaped by continuous
technological change. Through innovative programs, relevant
partnerships, and exceptional care, we empower students to
meaningfully improve their lives, communities, and workplaces.When
you apply for a DeVry University career, you become part of an
institution that dates back to 1931. Our colleagues are passionate
about higher education and shaping the future of today's
learners.Overview:The Student Support Coordinator (SSC) reports
directly to Student Central leadership. They will perform routine
and recurring student, faculty, colleague and operational services
required in the operations of a DeVry University
- Conducts outreach to current & prospective students for various
types of campaigns, including course registration, or to collect
missing documents for financial aid processing, appointments,
confirmations and other requests for information as needed.
- Maintains a basic understanding of all academic & Title IV
programs, policies and procedures including institutional policies
and federal and state regulations.
- Responds to student questions and/or requests; transcript
requests; website information; if able; and/or escalates concerns,
- Demonstrates consultative skills to resolve complex problems
including escalated interactions from other peers.
- Conducts reviews of student accounts to identify missing
required documentation in order to complete the financial clearance
- Consistently meets/exceeds service established metrics.
- Appropriately documents student interactions in
- Oversees student workers from a training and daily activity
perspective as needed.
- Provides administrative support to all functional leaders and
teams in the operations of the location.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of
appropriate software applications.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, and
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service to students, guests,
- Supports the Strategic Enrollment team and Academic staff.
- Manages the testing function for applicants, continuing
students and others at the location.
- Handles any general inquiries and endeavors to provide specific
answers or appropriate routing to correct personnel throughout the
University (including but not limited to Student Central, technical
help desk, etc.). Supports colleagues with IT as requested by IT
- Completes other projects and duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Associate degree required, Bachelor's degree strongly
- Previous work experience in Marketing, Customer Service,
Finance/Bookkeeping, Academics or Administrative Support
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet
applications, and database management software required.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, organizational, oral
and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work non-traditional shifts, including weekends and
- Ability to work overtime required.Employment at DeVry
University requires compliance with the University's COVID-19
Vaccination Policy, to the extent permitted by the law.  DeVry
University requires colleagues, faculty and visiting professors who
work onsite, attend DVU related events or meetings and/or engage in
DVU approved travel, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to
help keep our locations, our students and each other protected from
COVID-19. These colleagues are required to be fully vaccinated
within 60 days of their date of hire unless they receive an
exemption from Human Resources due to a disability-related or
religious objection to being vaccinated.. Colleagues or
Visiting Professors in Montana are not required to complete an
attestation or submit a copy of their vaccination card. In
Texas, DVU will also consider request for accommodation from any
Colleague for any stated objection for any reason of
conscience.DeVry is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer. We believe diversity is essential to our educational
mission and to the success of our community. We are committed to
fostering a working environment where differences are respected,
valued and embraced.
Keywords: DeVry University, Naperville , Student Support Coordinator - New Student Team, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!