Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Gaming is hiring full time and
part time Dispatchers to join our team at Gaming & Entertainment
Management (GEM) in Naperville, Illinois. As a Dispatcher, you take
incoming calls from our field service associates to ensure the
proper response in a timely manner. Our ideal candidates for this
role have excellent communication skills, are able to effectively
prioritize and multi-task, and enjoy working in a fast-paced
environment. Monday thru Friday - off on all major
- Efficiently operates communication equipment to properly
communicate to drivers and GEM locations in need of service.
- Answers multi-line telephone and maintains a professional
office environment and professional relations with internal and
external customers in accordance with established DNC customer
- Operate GPS equipment to track locations of GEM mobile
- Inputs data into the dispatch report in accordance with
- Effective communication with management regarding service
issues and break downs.Qualifications
- Effective and concise written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills including e-mail, spreadsheets, data base
activity, and keyboarding are a must.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Able and willing to work flexible work schedule.
- High school diploma or GED and one-year experience or related
training preferred.Physical Requirements
- Ability to focus and understand GPS monitoring maps for
extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit (with breaks) for the duration of shift,
typically 8 hours.
- Must have adequate vision capabilities to perform job
- Ability to work with others in limited space capacity.Who We
AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: 911, ambulance, call, communication specialist,
dispatcher, emd, emt, public safety, telecommunications,
Keywords: Delaware North, Naperville , Dispatcher, GEM, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!