Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Account Executive plays an important role developing
customer relationships and additional business opportunities by
strategically identifying and addressing current and future needs
of the customer.
The Account Executive owns the relationship with their chain
customer and is responsible for ensuring that Eby-Brown is viewed
as a value-added partner. As an Account Executive, you will be
responsible for developing strong relationships with all
decision-makers within each customer. This position reports out of
our Montgomery, IL distribution center, covers a territory of
Northern/Central Illinois, NW Indiana, occasionally to MN and
reports directly to the Sr. Account Executive.
- Ensuring all reasonable customer requests are resolved in the
time frames set by the customer.
- Monitors operational performance metrics against defined
expectations and quickly sounds the alarm and works with the
appropriate departments when performance falls below
- Providing customers with all market information that is
pertinent to their business operation: tax increases, changes in
government regulations, product recalls, cigarette price increases,
Eby-Brown Show, new and discontinued items, available reports,
industry trade shows and changes and trends in market
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing
- Stay abreast of company programs, offerings, solutions and key
sales & marketing initiatives.
- Stay on top of emerging trends in the industry
- Keeps the Senior Account Executive in tune of any changing
strategy or direction that would impact the operations and/or
obligations from Eby-Brown.
- Provides support, information, and guidance to the customers
local level management team
- Champions Eby-Browns tools and resources that promote best
practices and synergies between Eby-Brown and the customer.
- Working closely with the following departments who are all used
as support resources to assist in fulfilling customer needs:
Corporate Credit, IT, Marketing, Operations, Transportation,
Merchandising and the Customer Success Center.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and ability to solve problems,
delegating and following up appropriately across Ebys various
support teams.by Jobble
Keywords: Eby-brown, Naperville , Account Executive, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!