Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Create precast BIM models for use in analysis &
- Document & annotate 2D plans, sections and details generated
from BIM models.
- Coordinate models & workflow between members of the design
- Work with and create highly detailed and parameterized custom
- Utilize proprietary add-ins/extensions specific for the precast
- Generate precast production drawings from BIM models.
- Contribute to project-specific QA/QC efforts.
- Work as a member of our BIM team and train/instruct staff in
Revit.Skills & Qualifications:
- Associate or Bachelors degree in related field
- 2+ years of work-related experience or specialized training in
- Solid working knowledge of Autodesk Revit is required
- AutoCAD & Navisworks experience considered a plus.
- Ability to read and understand engineering & architectural
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Great time management and ability to work overtime as projects
require. About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our
scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and
results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve
more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact.
Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences
that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes
consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable
continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is
an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Naperville , BIM Designer, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!