Company: BMO Harris
Posted on: May 13, 2022
1200 E. Warrenville Road
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & Service
Understands customer needs and provides credit and lending-related
sales and service to BMO customers or prospects. Advises customers
on lending/credit card strategies and products that meet their
objectives. Fulfills sales and service activities for the customer
in accordance with approved procedures. Identifies and makes
referrals to other business groups as needed.
U.S. Only: This position will act as an originator of consumer
loans as defined by Regulation Z, Regulation G, and the Secure and
Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (the S.A.F.E. Act).
This position will require a Federal registration with the
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. The Bank will
instruct you on the registration requirements needed to comply with
this requirement. A criminal background review and credit history
evaluation will be required for this position as well as
restrictions on performing in a real estate agent capacity.
- Delivers exceptional customer service that builds trust through
expertise, providing responsive service and support.
- Contacts the customer to obtain the necessary information to
manage their application and ensure the customer is aware at all
times of the status/result of the credit application.
- Stays abreast of consumer needs, industry trends and best
practices, and the regulatory environment as it relates to the
products and services provided.
- Handles incoming calls in an informed, professional, and
- May provide training and coaching to junior associates as
- Probes to understand customer needs and provides advice related
to personal banking and credit card strategies in the best
interests of the customer.
- Manages all transactional outcomes of customer calls or defers
to appropriate internal business groups.
- Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to managers
- Performs any required activities to ensure customer's requests
are accurately processed.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal banking and credit card
industries, practices, and trends and integrates into customer
conversations in a professional manner.
- Integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer
conversations when appropriate.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are
suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements, including
Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting
requirements, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) consumer
provision requirements and Privacy Act provisions.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and
may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and
post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of personal banking products.
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product
- Knowledge of contact centre operational processes and
- Knowledge of call centre technology, processes and
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow
the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting,
positive change for our customers, our communities and our people.
By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we
transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected
and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We
strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and
our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you
need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach
theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and
network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable
experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and
accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we
gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris
Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part
in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation,
please contact your recruiter.
Keywords: BMO Harris, Naperville , Relationship Banker, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!