Brand Ambassador Part-Time
Company: Product Connections (Crossmark)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
1 Weekly Pay Flexible Schedule Fun Work Environment Career
Advancement Opportunities As a Product Demonstrator, you will be
introducing customers inside a Sam's Club to new and exciting
products and brands by conducting product demonstrations and
product tasting events.
- Engaging customers to communicate key points about
- Ensuring compliance with food safety requirements while
preparing samples (cook, process, plate, serve).
- Working with the team to achieve sales goals for the products.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Weekends (Friday-Sunday) preferred; holidays & weekday work
- Reliable access to a smartphone or tablet on days worked
- Technological skill needed to report events on smartphone or
- Able to communicate and engage with customers in a professional
- The ability to safely use appliances (microwave, toaster oven,
- The ability to stand to perform the event for the duration of
- The ability to lift and carry up to 25+ pounds with
occasionally lifting more Work environment: Moderate to high noise
levels associated with a retail warehouse environment. Some
exposure to cold, refrigerated conditions, food products and
cleaning chemicals. Language Skills: English is the primary
language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on
business necessity. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of
this position. **A complete job description will be provided during
the interview process.
Keywords: Product Connections (Crossmark), Naperville , Brand Ambassador Part-Time, Other , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!