Lot Attendant/Service Porter
Company: Woody Buick GMC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWoody Buick GMC is a family-owned dealership with
over 20 years of experience. We're focused on our customer and our
community, and we're always seeking qualified and enthusiastic
individuals to join our team! We are currently looking for full or
part time candidates for the hours of 3pm to Midnight. Whether you
are seeking summer work, or an entry level position this is a great
opportunity to start a career in automotive. What We Offer
- 401K plan
- Health insurance
- Vision and dental plans
- Vacation time
- Vehicle Purchase DiscountResponsibilities
- Maintain inventory appearance by cleaning interior and exterior
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the
general manager and in accordance with dealership display
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing
personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be 18 years of ageWe are an equal opportunity employer and
prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: Woody Buick GMC, Naperville , Lot Attendant/Service Porter, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!