Company: Binny's Beverage Depot
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Overview: To assist in developing sales, maintaining
productivity levels and providing superior customer service, while
ensuring the safety and cleanliness of the store. To work as part
of a team, following the directions of managers and supervisors,
while adhering to the policies and procedures explained in the
Employee Handbook and the Associate Training Manual.
- Follow proper age verification policies.
- Provide friendly assistance to customers and observe customer
- Perform cash register operations and maintain the check-out,
shopping cart and box storage areas.
- Perform stocking, display-building and porter duties.
- Follow injury prevention, safety training and security
- Follow shipping and receiving procedures.
- Develop knowledge of store products to better serve the
- Perform all duties as assigned by Store Management.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as
- Ability to count cash and make change accurately.
- Ability to operate business machines (calculator, computer
- Ability to pass any applicable alcohol training class and
maintain a current certification card.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 40-50 pounds.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and
- Ability to follow directions and complete assignments.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to read small type.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to repeatedly walk up and down stairs.
- Ability to work in cold areas.
- Ability to work hours as scheduled.
- Consistent and regular attendance.
Keywords: Binny's Beverage Depot, Naperville , Store Associate, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!