Universal Banker - Gartner/Naperville
Posted on: June 17, 2022
* Monday - Friday 8:45am-5:15pm; Occasional
* Identify customers' and non-customers' financial needs and sell
all appropriate products and services.
* Service customer accounts as needed and proactively communicate
with customers to ensure their financial needs are met.
* Identify needs-based opportunities and make sales referrals to
all areas of the corporation to meet customers' financial
* Perform basic teller transactions.
* Make referrals to Bankers.
* Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
* Scan work for image branch capture.Education and Training
* Requires High School diploma.
* Requires previous banking and/or sales experience.
* Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Strong sales and customer service skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Basic math and accounting functionsAbility to:
* Accurately count money
* Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time
* Stand for extended periods of time
* Lift 50 pounds Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among
our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek
to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a
diverse candidate pool. Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority
for Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic
information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status,
military status, veterans status, citizenship status, work
authorization status, work disability, order of protection or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit
Keywords: Busey, Naperville , Universal Banker - Gartner/Naperville, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!