Company: Matrex Exhibits
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Responsible for overall show coordination, including estimating
and ordering of show services, arranging installation and
dismantle, handling all relevant inquiries and performing
administrative functions to meet the requirements of the
- Research upcoming show schedule 90-120 days prior to show to
compile deadlines and show management requirements.
- Create and distribute to all staff pre-show field service
estimates to assist in planning yearly budgets.
- Prepare all required forms and order services by deadline
- Coordinate installation labor, dismantle labor and field
- Email each show service supplier and request written
confirmations via e-mail or fax prior to install.
- Contact the project management team and have the installation
drawings revised to reflect any changes and provide to
- Submit all required EAC forms and certificates of insurance on
behalf of client prior the deadline.
- Maintain constant communication with account team regarding
status of job and updates.
- Prepare and distribute show service packet to team prior to
- Arrange and participate in a pre-show meeting with team to
review exhibit set up drawings and show packet.
- Assist Matrex supervisor or labor company with show site
- Work with vendors regarding services issues, negotiating
credits when necessary.
- Compile all final show invoices, check for accuracy and
reconcile charges. Create one concise invoice for client
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be able to think strategically and handle multiple
projects at one time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word and
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Effective time management and problem solving
- Basic accounting knowledge a plus
Keywords: Matrex Exhibits, Naperville , Event/Tradeshow Planner, Other , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!