Customer Service Representative
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Customer Service RepresentativeCurrently seeking a -Customer
Service Representative -that will take, process customer orders,
address all customer inquiries, complaints, and work with/assist
designers as well.EDUCATION/EXPEREINCE REQUIRED:
- 2 years of related customer service experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Corrugated industry experience. -PREFERRED:
- 3 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment with
- HRMS, Amtech, or Kiwi computer data-entry experience.
- Corrugated industry experienceJOB FUNCTIONS:
- Take customer orders either directly from customers or sales
- Place orders on a timely basis for purchases of materials and
supplies to be used in production.
- Process billing.
- Handle customer complaints and questions and follow-up with
appropriate internal personnel as required.
- Maintain customer files.
- Process new items and purchase orders.
- Coordinate accounting credits.Apply now for immediate
consideration! If you have any questions or are interested in the
other positions we are currently looking to fill, please reach out
confidentially at 605-937-5578 or -All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies)
is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Naperville , Customer Service Representative, Other , Addison, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!