Recovery Specialist - Part Time Weekends - Located in Chicago, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
About Us:Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.Rosecrance is a
private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized
leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for
children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60
locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team
has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed
approach.Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral
healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we
serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting
recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last
year.Position Purpose: Recovery Specialists directly supervise
clients who are residing in a Rosecrance facility seeking a sober
living environment. Participate as a team member in the delivery of
addictions treatment services to clients and their families and to
facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living
- High school diploma
- Valid drivers licenseQualifications:
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to assist clients with daily living skills and
providing hands on skills teaching for budgeting, meal planning,
and meal preparation.
- Ability to assist clients with accessing services and
integrating in to the community.Essential Responsibilities:
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the residents and provide
appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Implement therapeutic activities and facilitate development of
independent living skills.
- Develop and present all resident education.
- Assist in planning menus with residents and shopping for
- Supervise all daily activities, including house jobs, study
halls, menu planning, shopping, cooking meals, free time, etc.
- Consult with other staff members and plan daily therapeutic
direction for designated shift.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions.
- Attend all scheduled meetings of staff, such as treatment plan
reviews, shift meetings or appropriate committee meetings as
- Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
- If designated, monitor self-administration of medicine by
residents and record information on medical log.
- Oversee the cleanliness of the house, resident house jobs, and
the proper use of equipment and supplies.
- Serve as a member of the Rosecrance Team and participate in all
team meetings and activities.
- Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.Job Type:
Part-time, WeekendPay: Based on education, experience and
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gymSchedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: 4pm-12:30am Friday-SundayWork Location: Rosecrance
Lakeview Chicago, ILRosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.EEO
is the Law: BehaviorsPreferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Naperville , Recovery Specialist - Part Time Weekends - Located in Chicago, IL, Other , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!