Dir. of Memory Care
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Supervise and direct Memory Care associates.
- Maintain stimulating life enrichment activity programs that
empower, maintain and support individual preferences and
- Maintain environments that promote feelings of safety and
security, overall well-being and happiness in personal and
congregate areas of the community.
- Maintain a positive social model (non-clinical) resulting in
- Interview residents and families prior to admission and partner
review with the Director of Resident Care. Completion of Person
Centered Care (PCC) reviews on all new residents admitted.
- Ensure residents non licensed Activities of Daily Living
such as bathing, dressing, grooming, dining, continence care,
mobility and other functions are being met through partnership
with Director of Resident Care.
- Train associates and model expectation for resident's
- Responds to resident, family and associate concerns in an
appropriate, timely and courteous manner.
- Develop and execute calendar of Life Enrichment programs.
Ensure proper documentation of Life Enrichment programs on a
- Oversight of Family Partnership volunteer program for
Ensure that associates makes resident rounds every two hours or
required to ensure safety.
- Assist in the admission, transfer and discharge of
- Accept any other tasks, assignments or requests as deemed
necessary by the Executive Director.
- Recognizing changes in residents' conditions and reporting
changes to the Director of resident care.
- Reporting immediately all accidents involving residents to
Director of Resident Care.
- Understanding and communicating fire and emergency
hazardous materials, MSDS, and Community safety
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with Universal
Precautions including but not limited to infection control
standards, hazardous waste policies, blood borne pathogens and
- Pursuing education development in Alzheimer's disease and
- The ability to work in a safe and alert manner
- The ability to take ownership for associate's safety and the
of the residents
- Must disclose any medication that might impair associate's
to perform the job safely or competently.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: HRA, Naperville , Dir. of Memory Care, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!