Company: Midwest Fuel Injection
Posted on: November 23, 2022
With 13 locations throughout the United States and growing since
1981, Midwest Fuel Injection is known throughout the industry for
high standards and a diverse line of automotive products and
services. We are currently looking for a full time Diesel Mechanic
with experience in diagnostic and repair of medium and heavy duty
on road vehicles. Essential Job Responsibilities of the Diesel
- Performs moderate to complex overhaul and repair work on diesel
engines, electrical equipment and diesel fuel systems.
- Performs diagnostic work on a variety of diesel engines.
- Uses a variety of testing equipment such as scan tools, diesel
laptop programs, ammeters, voltmeters and gauges to determine
malfunctions and the need for repair.
- Maintains records of work performed and the need for future
servicing. Cleans and maintains shop facilities and equipment.
- Continuous industry, OE and on the job diagnostic training
Job Requirements of the Diesel Mechanic
- Diesel engine or truck experience required.
- Must have your own set of tools.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move items over 50
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks with frequent
Keywords: Midwest Fuel Injection, Naperville , Diesel Mechanic, Other , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!