Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
What is in it for you :
- - A commitment to work life balance with 15 days of PTO, and 7
- - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance and an HSA
- - Employer happily pays 75% of employee only medical plans
- - Employer provides basic life insurance coverage
- - 401k Match up to 3% - fully vested after 5 years
- - Referral Bonus
- - Mileage Reimbursement
How you will make an impact!
Physical therapy services are provided for treating impairments,
functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical
function and health status. The treatment and intervention provided
is in accordance with the patients plan of care, accepted
professional standards of physical therapy practice, applicable law
and regulation, as well as applicable Interim HealthCare policies
- - Regularly assesses changes in the patients status since the
last visit/treatment day, and determines whether the planned
services should be modified, Performing a re-evaluation and
obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated.
- - Counsels and educates the patient and the family, and other
caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established
goals and in meeting healthcare related needs.
- - Completes and submits timely, legible, accurate, relevant and
sufficient documentation (written or electronic) addressing the
treatment and interventions provided, the patients response to the
treatment and interventions, and the patients progress toward goals
in accordance with professional standards of practice, policy and
procedures, and payor requirements.
- - Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- - Supervises professional and paraprofessional staff, as
assigned, including physical therapist assistants -
- - Other duties -as assigned
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- - Current licensure as a physical therapist in the state of
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- - Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
the care of the patient and use of equipment in providing
- - Able to provide proof of valid driver's license.
- - Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- - Work is normally performed in a residence, aggregate living
facility, school or occupational setting.
- - Heavy physical activity that may require lifting, carrying,
pushing or pulling over 50 lbs., and physically stretching,
bending, stooping, twisting, standing, sitting, walking, reaching
and climbing stairs.
At Interim Healthcare, the health and safety of our people is our
number one priority.
We require COVID19 vaccination, or individuals with medical or
religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the
vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Please note if approved for an exemption, we require weekly
testing. (Please get in touch with Human Resources for details
regarding the Medical and Religious exemption procedure).
Interim Healthcare, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Physical Therapist (PT), Location: Palatine,
IL - 60074 , PL: 554630622
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Naperville , Physical Therapist, Other , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!