Forklift Operator - 3rd Shift - Competitive Pay + Benefits - Aurora, IL
Company: Glanbia Performance Nutrition
Posted on: November 25, 2022
FORKLIFT OPERATORBased out of Aurora, IL (Near the Metro Train
Station)Pay and Benefits:
- 20 / hour Base
- 3rd Shift Differential $3.00 / hour - (for all hours worked on
- Monday - Friday Work, Occasional Saturday Required!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 19 Days of PTO + 1 Floating Holiday
- 401k + 6% Match
- 100% Invested on Day 1 of EmploymentDuties and Responsibilities
- Load, unload, move, count/pick, stack and stage product and
materials using a sit down or stand-up forklift or other MH as
- Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly
- Inspect any assigned equipment on a daily basis. Operate all
equipment in a safe and efficient manner following work methods and
OSHA standards. Drives electric powered MHE equipped with lifting
devices such as forklift, evaluating platforms to lift or stack
products or materials.
- Assist in maintaining/promoting the safety of the warehouse.
Report issues and problems to management. Will support and abide by
the company s safety program and all safety initiatives, policies
- Accurately pull and prepare product for shipment.
- Responsible for filling out all documentation correctly and
- Inspect all materials during picking, shipping and receiving to
ensure product number accuracy and material is free of damage.
Report any discrepancies.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): N95 Respirator, lab
coat, safety shoes, safety glasses, bump cap, hearing protection,
hair net, beard net, and nitrile glovesYears Of Experience
- At least 1 year of manufacturing/distribution operations
- At least 1 year of documented forklift experience is required
on EACH of the following:
- Sit down Forklift
- Stand up Forklift
- Regular Reach Truck Forklift
- RF scanning equipment experience is preferred. Other Experience
- Ability to read and write English fluently.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Excel and
Word.At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our
individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and
encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will
give your application consideration, without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity,
national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
disability status. At Glanbia our culture will celebrate
individuality, knowing that together we are more. Associated
topics: dock c, dockworker, forklift operator, intern, logistics
operation, logistics technician, picker, trainee, unloader,
Keywords: Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Naperville , Forklift Operator - 3rd Shift - Competitive Pay + Benefits - Aurora, IL, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!