Company: Healthcare Services Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Starting wage rate is $15.00 per hour and up
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts
nationwide and is now hiring a Light Housekeeper in your area! With
a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging
opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you
crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, we'd love to have you on our team!
What We Offer
* Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
* Comprehensive Health Coverage
* Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
* Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
* Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well
established guidelines and assigned areas and shift(s) to ensure
that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer service
expectations are met.
* The light housekeeper is responsible for satisfactory and timely
completion of assigned cleaning area according to schedule.
* Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to
supervisor in a timely fashion.
* The light housekeeper performs a variety of tasks, such as dust
mopping and damp mopping floors in all areas including entry ways,
corridors, etc. Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and
use of cleaning solutions and adheres to all safety
* Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms including sinks, tubs, floors and
* Is responsible for the daily cleaning and sanitizing of patient
room furniture, as well as sitting room and dining room
* Removes and disposes of trash and relieves laundry staff as
needed, and performs all other related duties as assigned.
* Represents HCSG in a positive manner; is able to follow oral
instructions, is pleasant, tactful and courteous and cooperative
with supervisor, co-workers and client staff
* Interacts appropriately with residents, client, other personnel,
supervisor and the public.
* Responds to customer preferences, complies with industry and
federal and state guidelines, and meets the needs of residents.
* Must respond to the paging system in a timely and appropriate
* Follows infection control and universal precautions policies and
procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is maintained at
all times. Follow proper reporting, isolation and handwashing
* The light housekeeper consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and
* A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with others.
* Ability to cooperate with co-workers, residents, and facility
* Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous
* After the training period is completed, must be able to
accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and do so
without injury to oneself or other individuals.
* Must be able to fully understand and complete all
* Must be able to be at work as schedule on time.
* COVID-19 vaccine where required in accordance with State law
and/or location preference.
* Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
* Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
* Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and
nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out
motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm
commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample
opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where
the company has facilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $15.50 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
All employees receive hands on training, along with Video training,
to ensure all State and federal guidelines are met and
* Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Naperville , Housekeeping Attendant, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!