Company: OMI Industries Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: About OMI IndustriesAt OMI Industries, we are
committed to using the natural power of plant oils to produce safe,
natural, and effective odor removing products without the use of
harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances. With nearly 30 years of
expertise, OMI is the world leader in manufacturing natural odor
eliminating solutions for industrial, commercial, and consumer
applications.We are looking for a motivated eCommerce Specialist to
join our growing team!Job Description for eCommerce Specialist:The
eCommerce Specialist will join the fast-growing eCommerce
Department. This role requires a motivated individual with an
enthusiasm for analytics and a data-driven mindset that focuses on
the use of data to answer or guide all business-related decisions.
This individual will work directly with our eCommerce Analytics
Manager in a supportive role, assisting in the implementation,
monitoring, and reporting of strategies across our various
channels. This person will work independently as well as
collaboratively with other departments under the supervision of the
Ecommerce Analytics Manager to provide assistance in a variety of
ecommerce-related functions.About the Role:The eCommerce Specialist
plays an integral role in measuring and optimizing OMI's eCommerce
and digital marketing activities. This role will leverage your
analytical skills to utilize various analytics tools, maintain and
report on various dashboards, execute and monitor A/B testing and
troubleshoot data anomalies. A successful individual in this role
is skilled in architecting data measurement plans; tagging,
tracking and analyzing ecommerce and digital marketing activities;
and optimizing on-site and campaign performance. You will be
responsible for providing reporting and insights that help solve
business problems and drive profitable, measurable growth for OMI's
eCommerce websites, FreshWaveWorks.com and Cannabolish.com, as well
as its eMarketplace presence.Responsibilities of eCommerce
Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the implementation of new web-based growth strategies,
monitor the progress, and provide regular updates to the eCommerce
Analytics Manager and team.
- Support in the monitoring and analysis of website and
marketplace behavioral data. Work in collaboration with team to
support in the development of strategies to drive traffic,
engagement, and conversion.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting summaries on the progress
of new strategies, and insights on how they compare to previous
- Utilizing a strong sense for critical thinking when presented
with a problem and a natural inclination to offer solutions as
those issues arise.
- Completing ad-hoc projects related to data reconciliation
efforts ensuring the integrity of all investor information across
- Leveraging an understanding for market research and strategies
with a strong desire to contribute to company growth and success
through the use of the data they access on a daily basis.
- Assisting in preparing materials for weekly team, departmental,
and executive level meetings.
- Corresponding daily with eCommerce Analytics Manager on
day-to-day and ad-hoc activity.
- Supporting eCommerce Analytics Manager with ad-hoc projects as
requested and communicating any issues or questions directly to
prevent bottlenecks in the progress of projects.
- Applying the ability to work in a role that can change and
pivot strategies or plans quickly.
- Other duties as assigned.Ideal Candidate Traits and Skills:
- Analytical competencies, skills, and abilities are needed to
successfully perform the functional or technical work of this
- Industry Knowledge: Experience within Amazon Seller Central,
Google Analytics, and/or Walmart Seller Center strongly preferred.
Ideal candidate has experience in all.
- Industry Knowledge: Functional knowledge of digital marketing
and onsite channel tactics such as paid search, display
advertising, email marketing, affiliates and social media
- Innovative Mindset: Leverages a detailed, agile and creative
mindset to master processes and responsibilities, as well as drive
value-added enhancements, continuous process improvement and
proactive learning through new technology, processes and
people.Benefits:On-the-job training + Opportunities for training
and Certifications sponsored by the company.Work Environment:The
individual in this role will work in a hybrid model. The eCommerce
Specialist will work three days from the office in Palatine, IL and
two days remotely.Requirements: Requirements / Experience of
- Bachelor's degree in business or quantitative field preferably
in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics, or quantitative
- 1+ years relevant experience in an eCommerce, analyst, or
digital marketing role.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to meet deliverables, learn quickly and
independently, and improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as
part of a team
- Self-starter with an ability to manage time, priorities and
multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong critical thinking
skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Demonstrated communication skills (oral, written,
- Hands on experience with eCommerce software and/or
eMarketplaces a strong plusPI200784277
Keywords: OMI Industries Inc, Naperville , eCommerce Specialist, Other , Palatine, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!