Posted on: March 15, 2023
Assembles payroll packages for delivery and performs other
- Assembles payroll packages according to client number and
prepares for delivery to clients in order to meet quality and
production time line expectations. Packages include journals,
summaries, time sheets, tax notices, checks and miscellaneous
- Operates various types of office equipment (mail metering,
shipping PC's, insertion equipment, etc.) to ensure timely
processing of payrolls or client packages.
- Coordinates and performs timely daily posting of mail and
overnight labels to schedules.
- Completes all package confirmations and checklists in order to
maintain accurate tracking and security of package flow and
- Complies with all security and audit procedures as required by
procedures and policy in order to protect client information.
- Records and escalates issues to appropriate parties to ensure
that output is not missing or incorrect.
- Maintains readiness of all distribution equipment including
regular cleaning and user maintenance, and coordinates vendor
maintenance when required in order to meet production
- Stages packaging supplies as necessary in order to maintain
- Performs other duties as assigned, including inventory,
assembling quarterly packages, and may include back-up computer
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Highly thorough and dependable
- Schedule: Monday and Tuesday- 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM Wednesday 1100
AM to 7:30 PM
- Hourly rate $14.00
Keywords: Paychex, Naperville , Fulfillment Specialist-PT, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...