Company: Great Day Improvements: A Family of Brands
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Operations Administrator (OA) is responsible for ensuring that all administrative, scheduling, and clerical functions are performed in accordance with company guidelines. The OA is responsible for scheduling and coordinating leads, installations, customer services, management reports, accounting functions, etc. In locations with more than one OA, one may function as the "go-to" person for administrative matters when the Regional Manager or Regional Operations Manager is out of the office.
1. Execution of the "JUMP" program to ensure customer communication is maintained throughout the project
2. Main point of contact for the customer in handling a question or problem
3. Keep the customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress on the project
4. Facilitate customer resolutions by bringing together the appropriate GDI personnel
5. Maintain the Production Log
6. Review new contracts for accuracy and completeness. All new contracts should be booked within 1 day of contract signing.
7. Handling ATCs and cancellations
8. Review and/or perform all accounting functions including: A/R, A/P, monthly, quarterly, yearly, checking account, financing paperwork, etc.
9. Employee personnel and payroll information
10. Other duties may be assigned
Applicant must have a minimum of two years' experience in customer/client services, call center, help desk, or other applicable service related industries. Good problem-solving skills are required. Must be competent in the use of technology and be able to function proficiently in our IT systems; experience with Excel a plus. Must be well organized and have the ability to think on your feet. Must be proactive in your approach to managing customer interactions, customer expectations, and be able to work within the organization to provide the customer win-win solutions. Lastly, the OA must have great business sense and judgement.
1. Customer resolutions within 24 hours or less
2. JUMP program executed 100%
3. Net score 90% or better in communication on customer service survey
4. Online reviews for 10% of all installed jobs
GDI is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Great Day Improvements: A Family of Brands, Naperville , Operations Administrator, Other , Addison, Illinois
here to apply!