Posted on: May 28, 2023
- A user research specialist designs and carries out qualitative
studies to understand and quantify the user experience of our
Security products. The specialist reports actionable findings and
usability metrics that product teams use to improve the product
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR Usability Specialist:
- Confidently demonstrates the ability to communicate with
product team stakeholders, locally and
- Forecasts, and conducts user research studies, for the
- Establishes deadlines associated with participant recruitment,
study planning analyses, reports,
- presentations, and works closely with designated partner to
ensure timely and polished
- delivery of research results.
- Effectively assesses when a work item needs to be directly
owned by a User Researcher, and works
- closely with a designated partner to delegate otherwise
trainable tasks to another
- team member(s), based on competency appropriateness, available
staff bandwidth, and priority.
- General knowledge of, and working experience with, qualitative
human observational research.
- Must have participated in research projects that involved
running usability studies/benchmarks; and,
- presenting results to critical audiences is a plus. JOB
EXPERIENCE FOR Usability Specialist:
- A BA/BS in Psychology (cognitive, experimental, or social),
HCI/HFE, or experience in Human Factors, or
- User Research is required.
- An MA/MS or PhD in Psychology, HCI/HFE, HCDE, or related field
is preferred SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR Usability Specialist:
- Must be familiar with collecting usability metrics in a
usability study including task success, Single Ease
- Question (SEQ) and System Usability Scale (SUS); and, analysis
of these metrics is a plus.
- Must be able to work quickly and independently.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to
communicate with, and persuade, varied audiences
- and argue for results (both orally and in writing) is a
plus.Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, Placing People First.
Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and
understanding, we've set about challenging every part of the
employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for
the perfect fit.How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights
to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step
of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined
with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through
your work.What is the result?
Epitec represents the world's top companies and works to fill their
open jobs with the world's best talent. That's led to Epitec
servicing an impressive list of Fortune 500 companies. We've also
won many awards, including numerous Best & Brightest Companies to
Work For awards, four MMSDC A.C.E. Awards, and have been featured
in Crain's Detroit Business and Corp! Magazine. And that's just the
beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about
employment. Join the team that puts you in the right chair. Fill
out the form below and attach your resume to join the team that
puts you first.
Keywords: EPITEC, Naperville , Usability Specialist, Other , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...