GENERAL FUNCTION: Manager role performs a
wide range of duties relating to the origination of residential
mortgage loans for Financial Centers and outside referrals. Meet
standards and objectives defined by Bancorp and Affiliate
management for Affiliatemortgage loan sales and cross-selling
objectives. Responsible for the overall production of a
team/segment of the affiliate and the day-to-day management of
assigned mortgage team members. May participate in affiliate
residential mortgage financialplanning, sales support and other
duties as assigned by Affiliate Manager.
Affiliate must have at least $750MM in annual volume to be eligible
for an ASM III
Annual Sales Volume:Minimum of $300MM annual production Team
Reporting Structure: Minimum of 18 MLOs and/or one to four managers
(ASM I/ASM II)
Compensation: Base salary, monthly production override, annual
MBO-based bonus, personal production
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop and foster referral source relationships (realtors,
builders, professional and personal contacts, etc.).
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for providing employees
timely, candid and constructive performance feedback; developing
employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging
opportunities that enhance employee career growth; developingthe
appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and
succession planning; recognizing and rewarding employees for
* Manage a minimum of 18 MLOs and/or 1-4 managers.
* Manage a team of Area Sales Managers and applicable supervisory
personnel. Overall responsibility for all mortgage team
* Manage team production via local and Bancorp reporting and
* Build strategic and tactical plans for driving volume growth in
* Hold business plan reviews with sales and management
* Participate in Sales calls with MLOs.
* Lead efforts in identifying possible improvements in systems and
* Ensure that MLOs provide a high level of customer service to
external customers based on Gallup customer engagement data.
Actively participate in ongoing efforts to continually improve
customer service for both internal and external
* Monitor compliance issues, including that all MLOs attend
required meetings and are in compliance with state and federal
regulation, as well as policies and procedures set by the
* Monitor quality levels of MLOs to insure adherence to
* Serve as an intermediary for loan issues with processing manager
and underwriting manager.
* Perform Human Resource tasks for the team, such as exception time
reporting, performance reviews, coaching, performance management
and identifying training issues.
* Recruit, hire, and train new loan officers.