Helpdesk/Desktop Support Technician (Tue-Sat Shift)
Company: Masterpiece International
Posted on: November 17, 2021
JOB SUMMARYMasterpiece International is looking for a
helpdesk/desktop support technician to join our team providing
technical assistance with computer systems, hardware, and software.
In this role, you are responsible for responding to tickets, email,
chat, or phone queries and offering technical support to all
Masterpiece Employees. This position is also focused on building,
deploying, managing, and maintaining the inventory of hardware and
peripherals.This is a TUESDAY-SATURDAY role, with Saturday being
primarily focused on supporting our warehouse operations. To be a
successful in this position, you should be well-versed in all
aspects of computer systems configuration, set up, and maintenance.
You should also have excellent interpersonal and communication
skills in order to provide the highest quality of customer
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist with day to day IT help desk operations including
desktop systems upgrades and maintenance.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via
phone, and electronically.
- Provide onsite support for remote locations as required.
- Maintain high level of response to all queries by all
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Install & maintain desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, &
- Maintain hardware/software inventory.
- Maintain desktop backup software and AV software.
- Order and maintain inventory of computer supplies.
- Monitor spam filters.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware, software or network
- Establish connectivity of 'Smart phones' to appropriate
company's email system and MDM.
- Aid monitoring, response and intervention for IT related
security incidents and violations, and site outages.
- Maintain smooth work flow and advise your supervisor of
workload as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- 3+ years' experience providing help desk support in an
enterprise windows environment.
- Experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting
Windows 10 operating systems, Office 365, and HP/Zebra printers in
a networked environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and assist with hardware, software, and
network problems in person and remote.
- Demonstrated positive communication and teamwork skills. Have
the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong initiative and the ability to work successfully in an
environment with minimal direction.
- Ability and interest to function effectively as a team
- Experience in the logistics and/or warehouse industry
- Experience in supporting business applications and databases,
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with process automation tools, such as Microsoft
- Experience working for an MSP a plus.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSThe
position is in an indoor, office environment, requires the ability
to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
verbally and in writing, sit for periods of time, operate typical
office equipment which requires seeing and the use of a keyboard.
Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH WEBSITE, NO CALLS.
Tuesday - Saturday
8AM - 5PM
Keywords: Masterpiece International, Naperville , Helpdesk/Desktop Support Technician (Tue-Sat Shift), Professions , Naperville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!